HiPP organic milk porridge semolina from 6th month
HiPP milk and semolina porridge contain valuable cereals in combination with milk and fine fruit flakes. All porridge contains vitamin B1, which is important for the carbohydrate and energy metabolism as well as for the nervous system. The addition of sugar is of course avoided.
For the health of your baby it is important that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the milk porridge in the microwave (danger of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Let cool down to approx. 50°C.
- pour powder quantity (according to table) into the width plate.
- measure boiled water (acc. to table), add to mash powder and stir.
- allow to swell until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can also be very different. The dosage chart below will help you to prepare different amounts of milk porridge correctly:
- from 6th month 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 135 ml water make 175g
- from the 8th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 150 ml water make 195 g
- for smaller portions 35 g (3 tablespoons) + 120 ml water make 155g
- contains gluten-containing cereals and gluten-containing cereal products
- contains milk and milk derivatives
- contains wheat and wheat derivatives
Ingredients: 36% wheat semolina*, whey product*, 22% skimmed milk powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), bourbon vanilla extract, calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
*from organic production, ** organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
|Product weight:||0.51 Kg|