HiPP Pre Bio Infant Formula Combiotik is easy to digest and tailored to the special nutritional needs of infants. With carefully selected organic ingredients and the unique combination of valuable ingredients modeled on nature.
HiPP Pre BIO provides your baby with everything needed for the introduction of additional foods.
The unique HiPP COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- Only contains lactose: You can feed as often and as much as your baby has appetite.
- LCP (omega-3 and -6): These fatty acids are particularly important in the first few months, as babies of this age can not produce enough LCPs themselves.
- Valuable fibers GOS: galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose.
· From birth as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following breastfeeding or another infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby milk foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over an extended period of time may result in adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40 ° -50 ° C *.
2) Add 2/3 of the provided water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37 ° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon! 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3g HiPP PRE BIO Combiotik®
Dosage per meal:
1-2 week* (age) 7-8 bottle meals per day 60 ml boiled water + 2 measuring spoons of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food
3-4 weeks (age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 90 ml boiled water + 3 measuring spoons of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food
5-8 weeks (age) 5-6 bottle meals per day 120 ml boiled water + 4 measuring spoons of powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food
3rd-4th month (age) 5 bottle meals per day 150 ml boiled water + 5 measuring spoons of powder = 170 ml ready-to-drink food
from 5th month** (age) 4-5 bottle meals per day 180 ml boiled water + 6 measuring spoons powder = 200 ml ready-to-drink food
from 6th month (age) 4 bottle meals per day 210 ml boiled water + 7 measuring spoons of powder = 235 ml ready-to-drink food
* Unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar and meal a vial meal should be omitted.
Important Note: Breastfeeding is the best and most natural diet for your baby. Please talk to your midwife or pediatrician before using any infant formulas.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag after removing the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and carton can be recycled separately
Ingredients: skimmed milk*, whey product*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), lactose*, galactooligosaccharides* from lactose*, whey protein, fish oil(1), calcium chloride, potassium citrate, choline, M. alpina oil, sodium citrate, L-phenylalanine, calcium orthophosphates, magnesium sulphate, L-tryptophan, zinc sulphate, ferrous sulphate, stabiliser lactic acid, vitamin C, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®(2), Vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, calcium carbonate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, potassium iodate, vitamin B6, folic acid, sodium selenate, vitamin K, manganese sulphate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12. *from organic production. (1)contains DHA (legally required in infant formula). (2)Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 **Bio palm oil from sustainable cultivation certified by independent inspection bodies.
Allergens: Contains fish and fish products.
Contains milk and milk products (including lactose).
Calorific value 66 kcal / 276 kJ
fat 3,6 g
Fat, of which saturated fatty acids 1,5 g
Fat, of which monounsaturated fatty acids 1,6 g
Fat, thereof polyunsaturated fatty acids 0,5 g
Carbohydrates 7 g
Carbohydrates, thereof sugar 7 g
dietary fibre 0,3 g
Protein 1,25 g
Sodium 20 mg
biotin 1,5 µg
Calcium 51 mg
Chloride 51 mg
Iron 0,5 mg
Fluoride < 0,005 mg
Folic acid 10 µg
Iodine 15 µg
Potassium 66 mg
copper 0,053 mg
Magnesium 4,5 mg
manganese 0,005 mg
Niacin 0,34 mg
Pantothenic acid 0,34 mg
Phosphorus 30 mg
Selenium 3,8 µg
vitamin A 54 µg
Vitamin B 1, thiamine 0,036 mg
Vitamin B 12 0,1 µg
Vitamin B 2, riboflavin 0,14 mg
Vitamin B 6 0,023 mg
vitamin C 8,9 mg
vitamin D 1,5 µg
vitamin E 0,7 mg
vitamin K 5,1 µg
Zinc 0,5 mg
Alpha-linolenic acid 0,06 g
Arachidonic acid 13,2 mg
carnitine 1,8 mg
Choline, total 25 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 13,2 mg
Galactose (=galactooligosaccharides) 0,3 g
inositol 4,2 mg
Carbohydrates, thereof lactose 6.9 g
Linoleic acid 0,4 g
|Product weight:||0.69 Kg|