The organic toothbrush from Berlin
Organic, what's the point?
Before wood residues are converted into electricity or heat in combined heat and power plants, Biobrush makes toothbrushes from them - and does so in an almost CO²-neutral way. Only a few fossil raw materials are used in the organic toothbrush and its packaging. Residues from the wood processing industry are used for the bioplastic and the foil. This is used to produce the brush handle and the packaging. Castor oil forms the basis for the nylon of the bristles.
Natural plasticizers are used in the bioplastic. In the selected pigments of the colors, the addition of heavy metals is far below. Nylon made from castor oil is used for the bristles of the organic toothbrush. From a dental point of view, according to independent dentists, nylon is still the ideal hygienic material.
Does the organic toothbrush clean well?
- Brush cut smooth: With the smooth cut, the bristle ends are optimally rounded. The manufacturer says the interdental spaces are reached optimally. Very important - do not forget to floss!
- Bristle hardness medium to soft: A good brushing result with hard bristles does not justify an injury in the oral cavity, say the experts. That's why dentists recommend soft bristles.
- Brush head medium to small: Maximum brushing contact in relation to the optimal reaching of all teeth.
- Brush tufts multi-tufted: Closely spaced tufts of bristles optimize the brushing result. Nevertheless, spaces in between are important for drying so that bacteria cannot settle.
- Brush head angled: This allows easy access to the back molars.
- Only small amounts of fossil raw materials are used in the production of the plastic, the bristles and the packaging. Wood residues are processed for the bioplastic of the Biobrush, which are often burned directly.
- The wood comes from sustainable forestry.
- Because hardly any fossil raw materials are stored in the brush, it burns almost CO2-neutral at the end of its lifetime.
- After thermal recycling, households can be supplied with electricity and heat energy. (off into the yellow garbage can) -biodegradable*
- The colors comply with the current DIN EN 13432. The bio-plastic is biodegradable according to DIN EN ISO 14855 and the award-winning packaging is even garden compostable.
|Product weight:||0.02 Kg|