Gruenspecht Hot-Water Bottle+Cover 0,6L 1pc.
The natural hot water bottle
Hot water bottles generate pleasant warmth and enable relaxation. When the organic hot water bottle is filled with warm water, it stores the warmth and distributes it evenly to the body. The washable cover made of 100 % cotton (organic) generates a pleasant feeling. Unlike numerous hot water bottles, our organic hot water bottle is made of natural rubber, and is therefore a natural alternative to synthetically produced petroleum products. Our natural rubber hot water bottle is manufactured in accordace with the high quality standard BS1970:2012.
Allergic note: This hot water bottle is made of natural rubber. Please be aware that some people may have an allergic reaction to natural rubber. Should you notice an allergic reaction while using the hot water bottle, stop using it at once.
- If the skin is exposed to temperatures over 48 °C for a long period of time, there is a risk of first degree burns occurring. Babies and small children have particularly sensitive skin. In this instance, the temperature should not exceed 41 °C. We therefore recommend filling with water at a maximum temperature of 50 °C.
- For your own safety, never fill the hot water bottle with boiling water. This is not necessary to reach the above-mentioned temperatures.
- Observe the above temperature limits during use!
- Particular caution is advised for use with babies. Use the crook of your arm to check whether the temperature of the covered Organic Hot Water Bottle filled with water is suitable for your baby (at a max. 41°C)!
- Only use under direct supervision of an adult!
- If the product is used for babies under 1 year of age, the child’s temperature should be checked regularly during the application to avoid overheating! - The hot water bottle may not be used by people with limited sensitivity to heat and/or pain.
- If there is a possibility that prolonged contact with the skin could occur, an adequate cover should be used to prevent burns.
- Under no circumstance should the hot water bottle be used as a cushion and be sat on.
- Prevent contact with hot surfaces.
- Not suitable for microwave or oven use.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, general purpose cleaners or other cleaning agents!
- Simply wipe the organic hot water bottle with a damp cloth.
- When not in use, drain completely and keep, with the stopper removed, in a cool, dry, dark place. Prevent exposure to sunlight.
- Do not place anything on top of the bottle during storage.
- Prevent contact with oil or grease.
- The cover can be removed and is machine-washable at 30 °C.
Cover: 100 % cotton (organic)
Hot water bottle: 100 % natural rubber