Building on the latest advances in dairy food research, HiPP Nutrition Science has developed HiPP HA COMBIOTIK®, a new generation of HA nutrition that is tailored to the specific nutritional needs of allergy-prone babies at their respective ages. HiPP HA COMBIOTIK® is based on the model of nature.
HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® is:
- tailored to the special nutritional needs of allergy-prone infants.
- good filling: unlike HiPP PRE HA COMBIOTIK® contains selected mild starch
The unique HiPP HA COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- Low allergen protein: Milk protein plays a crucial role in triggering allergies. Due to the particularly strong protein splitting, HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® contains only small protein building blocks, which the body does not find as strange. HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® thus helps to reduce the risk of allergies to milk protein, following the example of breastfed infants *.
- LCP (omega-3 and -6): These fatty acids are particularly important in the first few months of life, because babies at this age can not produce enough LCPs themselves.
- Valuable fiber (GOS *)
* Galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose.
Packaging information: If you prefer to order 1 or more packaging units, please note that each carton contains 4 individual packages.
· From birth as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following HiPP PRE HA COMBIOTIK® or any other hypoallergenic infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects such as growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40° -50° C*.
2) Add 2/3 of the recommended amount of water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon!
Dosage per meal:
1.-2. Week * (Age) 7-8 bottle meals per day 60 ml of boiled water + 2 scoops of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food.
3rd 4th Week (Age) 5-7 bottle meals per day 90 ml of boiled water + 3 scoops of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food.
5th 8th Week (age) 5-6 bottle meals per day 120 ml boiled water + 4 scoops powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food.
3rd 4th Month (age) 5 bottle meals per day 150 ml of boiled water + 5 scoops of powder = 170 ml ready to drink food.
5th Month (age) 4-5 bottle meals per day 180 ml boiled water + 6 scoops powder = 200 ml ready to drink food.
from 6th month ** (age) 4 bottle meals per day 210 ml boiled water + 7 scoops powder = 235 ml ready to drink food.
* Unless otherwise advised by the doctor.
** From the 5th month you can start with glasses and paps in consultation with the pediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals a day. With each newly introduced jar and meal a vial meal should be omitted.
For existing cow's milk protein allergy: HiPP HA 1 COMBIOTIK® must not be used if cow's milk protein allergy already exists or is suspected.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over a longer period of time may lead to adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag after removing the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and carton can be recycled separately
Ingredients: Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil**, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolysed whey protein, starch, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, potassium hydroxide, fish oil¹, sodium hydroxide, L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, LCP-containing Mortierella alpina oil¹, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, vitamin C, inositol, ferrous sulphate, L-carnitine, zinc sulphate, pantothenic acid, natural lactic acid cultures (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum (CECT5716)), niacin, calcium carbonate, vitamin E, copper sulphate, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, calcium L-methylfolate², vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
* From certified organic farming
¹ Contains LCP (Omega-3 and -6) = Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids.
² Metafolin® is a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
** Palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies.
Allergens: fish oil, lactose, hydrolysed whey protein, galactooligosaccharides, lactic acid cultures.
Average nutritional values per 100 ml
Energy 277 kj / 66 kcal
fat 3,6 g
- saturated fatty acids 1,4 g
- monounsaturated fatty acids 1.7 g
- polyunsaturated fatty acids 0.5 g
- linoleic acid 0.05 g
- Alpha-linolenic acid 0.4 g
- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 13.2 mg
- Arachidonic acid (ARA) 13.2 mg
Carbohydrates 7.0 g
- sugar 7.0 g
- Inositol 4,2 mg
Dietary fiber 0,3 g
- galactooligosaccharides (GOS) 0,3 g
Protein 1,3 g
- L-caritine 1.8 mg
sodium 20,0 mg
Potassium 83,0 mg
Chloride 51,0 mg
Calcium 51,0 mg
Phosphorus 30.0 mg
magnesium 4,5 mg
Iron 0,5 mg
Zinc 0.5 mg
Copper 0.053 mg
Manganese 0.005 mg
Fluoride < 0.005 mg
selenium 3.8 µg
Iodine 15,0 µg
Vitamin A 54,0 µg
Vitamin D 1,5 µg
Vitamin E 0,7 mg
Vitamin K 5,1 µg
Vitamin C 8,9 mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamine) 0.05 mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 0.14 mg
Niacin 0,34 mg
Vitamin B6 0,29 mg
Folic acid 10,0 µg
Vitamin B12 0,1 µg
Biotin 1,5 µg
Pantothenic acid 0,34 mg
Choline 25.0 mg
|Product weight:||0.68 Kg|