HiPP 1 Organic Infant Formula COMBIOTIK®
HiPP 1 Organic Infant Formula Combiotik is well digestible and adapted to the special nutritional needs of babies. With carefully selected organic ingredients and the unique combination of valuable ingredients modeled on nature. With natural lactic acid cultures
HiPP 1 Organic supplies your baby with everything needed for the introduction of complementary foods.
The unique HiPP COMBIOTIK®:
- Natural lactic acid cultures that were originally extracted from mother's milk. Breast milk contains a variety of natural cultures that can vary individually.
- LCP (omega-3 and -6): These fatty acids are particularly important in the first few months, as babies of this age can not produce enough LCPs themselves.
- Valuable fibers GOS: galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose.
Packaging information: If you prefer to order 1 or more packaging units, please note that each carton contains 4 individual packages.
· From birth as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following breastfeeding or another infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby milk foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over an extended period of time may result in adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40° -50° C*.
2) Add 2/3 of the provided water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon! 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3g HiPP 1 BIO Combiotik®
Dosage per meal:
- 1-2 week* (age) 7-8 bottle meals per day 60 ml boiled water + 2 measuring spoons of powder = 70 ml ready-to-drink food.
- 3-4 week* (age) 5-7 bottle-meals per day 90 ml boiled water + 3 measuring spoons of powder = 100 ml ready-to-drink food.
- 5-8 week (age) 5-6 bottle meals per day 120 ml boiled water + 4 measuring spoons of powder = 135 ml ready-to-drink food.
- 3rd-4th month (age) 5 bottle-meals per day 150 ml boiled water + 5 measuring spoons of powder = 170 ml ready-to-drink food.
- 5th month (age) 4-5 bottle meals per day 180 ml boiled water + 6 measuring spoons of powder = 200 ml ready-to-drink food.
- from 6th month** (age) 4 bottle meals per day 210 ml boiled water + 7 measuring spoons of powder = 235 ml ready-to-drink food.
* Unless otherwise recommended by a doctor.
** From the 5th month onwards, you can start with small glasses and paps in consultation with your paediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals per day. With each newly introduced jar and pap meal, one bottle meal should be omitted.
Important note: Breastfeeding is the best and most natural nutrition for your baby. Please speak to your midwife or paediatrician before using infant formula.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems, e.g. through the growth of undesirable germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Close the opened bag well after taking out the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and folding box can be recycled separately.
Ingredients: SKIMMED MILK*, WHEY PRODUCT*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, galactooligosaccharides* from LACTOSE*, LACTOSE*, potassium chloride, FISH OIL (1), M. alpina oil, choline, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, calcium carbonate, L-tryptophan, ferrous sulfate, L-histidine, stabilizer lactic acid, potassium iodate, vitamin C, cacium orthophosphates, natural lactic acid cultures (Limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) (2), vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, magnesium sulfate, vitamin B6, Metafolin® (3) (calcium L-methylfolate), vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
*From organic production.
1) contains DHA (legally required in infant formula).
2) Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
**Bio palm oil from sustainable cultivation certified by independent inspection bodies
ÖKO control office: DE-ÖKO-001
Allergens: Contains fish and fish products.
Contains milk and milk products (including lactose).
Average nutritional information per 100 ml of the product ready for consumption
From HiPP Organic Infant Formula COMBIOTIK®
Calorific value 67 kcal / 278 kJ
fat 3,6 g
Fat, of which saturated fatty acids 1,5 g
Fat, of which monounsaturated fatty acids 1,6 g
Fat, of which polyunsaturated fatty acids 0,5 g
Carbohydrates 7,1 g
Carbohydrates, thereof sugar 5.9 g
Carbohydrates, including starch 1.2 g
dietary fibre 0,3 g
Protein 1,3 g
Sodium 20 mg
biotin 1,5 µg
Calcium 52 mg
Chloride 52 mg
Iron 0,6 mg
Fluoride < 0,005 mg
Folic acid 10 µg
Iodine 15 µg
Potassium 67 mg
copper 0,054 mg
Magnesium 4,5 mg
manganese 0,005 mg
niacin 0.34 mg
Pantothenic acid 0,34 mg
Phosphorus 30 mg
Selenium 3,9 µg
vitamin A 55 µg
Vitamin B 1, thiamine 0,036 mg
Vitamin B 12 0,1 µg
vitamin B 2, riboflavin 0,14 mg
Vitamin B 6 0,024 mg
vitamin C 8,9 mg
vitamin D 1,5 µg
vitamin E 0,7 mg
vitamin K 5,2 µg
Zinc 0,5 mg
Alpha-linolenic acid 0,06 g
Arachidonic acid 13,4 mg
Carnitine 1.8 mg
Choline, total 26 mg
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 13,4 mg
Galactose (=galactooligosaccharides) 0,3 g
inositol 4,2 mg
Carbohydrates, of which lactose 5.7 g
Linoleic acid 0,4 g
|Product weight:||0.69 Kg|