HiPP 2 Follow-on Formula made from Organic Goats Milk - for happy tummies, from the 7th month on.
Packaging information: If you prefer to order 1 or more packaging units, please note that each carton contains 5 individual packages.
· From the 7th month on as sole food or in addition to breast milk
· Following breastfeeding or another infant formula
· Can be given as needed as breast milk - as often and as much as your baby wants to drink
Preparation: When preparing baby milk foods, pay close attention to the instructions for use. Improper preparation or storage of the prepared vial over an extended period of time may result in adverse health effects, e.g. by the growth of unwanted germs. Prepare food freshly before each meal and feed it immediately. Do not reuse food leftovers. Thoroughly clean the bottle, nipple and ring. Close the opened bag well after product removal, store in a dry place at room temperature and use within 3 weeks.
1) Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and cool to approx. 40° -50° C*.
2) Add 2/3 of the provided water to the vial.
3) Fill the measuring spoon loosely and strip off remaining powder. Add recommended amount of powder to the vial.
4) Close the bottle and shake vigorously.
5) Add remaining water, shake vigorously several times.
6) Cool to serving temperature (about 37° C). Check temperature.
* In order not to damage the natural lactic acid cultures (lactobacilli), please do not prepare the food with too hot water.
Do not heat the food in the microwave (scalding hazard).
Dosage: Amount of drink per vial may vary individually. Recommended drink quantities and number of vials per day are approximate. Your baby does not necessarily have to drink the vial empty. Please only use the enclosed measuring spoon! 1 level measuring spoon = approx. 4.3g HiPP 1 BIO Combiotik®
Dosage per meal:
Amount of Water (ml)
From the 5th month onwards, you can start with small glasses and paps in consultation with your paediatrician. Babies need about 5 meals per day. With each newly introduced jar and pap meal, one bottle meal should be omitted.
Important note: Breastfeeding is the best and most natural nutrition for your baby. Please speak to your midwife or paediatrician before using infant formula.
Improper preparation or storage of the prepared bottle over a longer period of time can lead to health problems, e.g. through the growth of undesirable germs. Do not reuse food leftovers. Clean bottle, teat and ring thoroughly. Close the opened bag well after taking out the product, store in a cool and dry place and use within 3 weeks.
Film bag and folding box can be recycled separately.
Ingredients: GOAT MILK*, LACTOSE*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), GOAT MILK POWDER* galactooligosaccharides* from LACTOSE*, calcium carbonate, FISH OIL 1), potassium citrate, vitamin C, sodium citrate, ferrous sulfate, L-tyrosine, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid, sodium selenite, vitamin K, potassium iodide, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
*From organic production.
1) contains DHA (legally required in infant formula).
2) Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
**Bio palm oil from sustainable cultivation certified by independent inspection bodies
ÖKO control office: DE-ÖKO-001
Allergens: Contains fish and fish products.
Contains milk and milk products (including lactose).
|Product weight:||0.49 Kg|