DIY kit for making your own fruity-fresh balm for soft lips.
Do it yourself (DIY) is a trend that makes you happy. Feel your own creativity, create something yourself and be amazed by the result. An experience reminiscent of childhood. Reflect on a time when imagination and creativity were limitless and you yourself created masterfully. Bring sustainability and creativity into your life, discover the joy of DIY and conjure up your own fruity-fresh smelling balm for soft lips. The DIY set contains everything you need for a successful result.
Instructions: The step-by-step instructions for making the fruity-fresh scented lip balm can be found as a video on the website. The link/QR code is listed on the folded box.
Guiding plants & Effect:
- Shea butter organic: natural, raw shea butter protects dry, chapped house. It has a moisturizing, refatting, soothing and smoothing effect.
- Apricot kernel oil organic: The oil revitalizes the skin and maintains its elasticity. Particularly effective for sensitive, dry skin. Supports cell renewal, stimulates skin metabolism and tightens the tissue.
- Orange organic: The fresh-sweet organic orange oil is obtained by lime pressing and is known for its skin-soothing skin effect.
- Litsea bio: The Litsea oil bio is obtained by steam distillation and has a fresh citrusy scent.
- Shea butter bio 20 ml
- Apricot kernel oil bio 10 ml
- Orange bio 2 ml
- Litsea organic 2 ml
Quality: Organic, NATRUE organic cosmetics, vegan, IHTN
- Shea butter bio: Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)* org.
- Apricot kernel oil organic: Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil* org.
- Orange bio: Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil* org, Citral**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
- Litsea bio: Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil* Org, Citral**, Geraniol**, Limonene**, Linalool**.
* bio/org = controlled organic cultivation
** natural ingredients of 100 % natural essential oils