The pacifier chains are handmade in Germany. Color variations are in the nature of the material. The silicone ring is ideal for attaching various pacifiers (with and without ring) and small companions such as rattle or teething ring. So everything stays in place. Grünspecht pacifier chains comply with DIN EN 12586:2007, the European safety standard for pacifier holders.
- Check the pacifier holder before each use. Throw it away immediately at the first sign of damage or defects!
- Never extend the pacifier holder! Never attach the pacifier holder to strings, straps, straps or loose parts of clothing. Your child can strangle itself with it.
- Do not use the baby chain as a toy or teething ring!
- Do not use the pacifier chain when your child is in playpen, bed or crib.
- Please use the pacifier holder only on the garment!
- Use only under direct adult supervision!
- The pacifier chain complies with DIN EN 12586:2007 + A1:2011
- Do not use any harsh cleaning agents to clean the pacifier holder.
- Only wipe the pacifier holder with a damp cloth if it becomes soiled.
- The pacifier holder can be disposed of in household waste and thermally recycled without any problem.
Material: Wooden chain: 100% wood Clip: Wood and stainless steel.
|Product weight:||0.05 Kg|