Hipp good-night porridge banana rusk after the 4th month
HiPP milk and semolina paps contain valuable cereals in combination with milk and fine fruit flakes. All porridge contains vitamin B1, which is important for the carbohydrate and energy metabolism as well as for the nervous system. The addition of sugar is of course avoided.
The Hipp good-night-porridge banana rusk is a complete evening meal in the supplementary taster age and is suitable after the 4th month as a supplement to breast milk or milk food from the bottle.
It is important for your baby's health that you follow the preparation and dosage instructions. Always spoon feed the porridge and prepare it fresh for each meal. Please do not heat the porridge in the microwave (risk of scalding).
Select water and porridge powder according to age and appetite according to the dosage table.
- boil the water fresh for each porridge meal. Cool down to approx. 50°C.
- add powder quantity (acc. to table) to the width adjuster.
- measure boiled water (acc. to table), add to the pap powder and stir.
- allow to swell until the desired consistency is achieved. Check temperature, e.g. with the HiPP thermometer.
Every baby is different and so the daily porridge portion can be very different. The dosage table below should help you to prepare different amounts of porridge correctly:
- after the 4th month 40 g (3-4 tablespoons) + 130 ml water = 170 g
- from 6th month 45 g (4 tablespoons) + 140 ml water = 185 g
- from the 8th month 50 g (4-5 tablespoons) + 155 ml water make 205 g
- May contain traces of eggs
- May contain traces of nuts
- May contain traces of sesame
Ingredients: Cereal flakes* (24% wholemeal wheat flour*, wheat semolina*), whey product*, 17% skimmed milk powder*, vegetable oils* (palm oil**, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), 5% banana flakes(1)*, 3% rusk* (wheat flour*, palm oil**, yeast), calcium carbonate, vitamin C, iron diphosphate, vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin A, potassium iodate, vitamin D.
*from organic production, **organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies
(1) obtained from approx. 21 g of fresh bananas per portion (170 g)