Naturally refreshing oral care
"Laughter is a physical exercise of great value for health." (Aristotles)
A natural, friendly smile is inviting and exudes pure joie de vivre. Well-kept and healthy teeth are essential for a pleasant smile. Beautiful, healthy teeth are largely a question of oral hygiene, regular dental checkups and dietary habits. Often, oral and dental health are interrelated with the health of the whole body.
Regular tooth brushing is necessary to maintain long-term oral health, but it is not always sufficient. This is because the teeth only make up about 25% of the mouth. No matter how well the teeth are cleaned mechanically: You can't remove all the bacteria in the entire oral cavity with a toothbrush, because bacteria are found everywhere in the mouth - they are on the tongue, on the gums, and even on the roof of the mouth. If the bacteria are not removed, they can develop into dental plaque, also known as plaque. Plaque, in turn, is often the cause of tooth decay as well as gum inflammation (e.g. gingivitis and periodontitis). Dentists therefore recommend cleaning not only the teeth, but also the gum line around the tooth and all hard-to-reach spaces between the teeth. For this reason, in addition to brushing teeth, oral hygiene also includes the use of dental floss or interdental brushes. The holistic prophylaxis can be usefully supplemented by the use of a mouth rinse. This is because it acts on the areas that can neither be reached with a toothbrush nor with dental floss.
To protect dental health and maintain healthy oral flora, the Mundwohl mouthwash without alcohol complements classic oral hygiene in a completely natural way. With the power of 100% natural Spearmint, Ravintsara and Lemon essential oils in organic quality, it provides an immediate feeling of freshness and refreshed breath after brushing your teeth. Due to the alcohol-free formula, Mundwohl mouthwash is especially suitable for sensitive gums and for daily use. It is for anyone who wants to avoid alcohol for personal, medical or religious reasons, such as pregnant women or alcoholics.
Direction for use: After each brushing of the teeth. Shake the bottle before use. Gently squeeze the bottle for easy and convenient filling of the integrated dosing attachment. Allow the ready-to-use mouthwash to rise to the mark. Place the bottle directly against the mouth, rinse with the contents for 30 seconds and spit out. The mouth rinse can be used undiluted directly.
Note: For effective prophylaxis, in addition to regular tooth brushing and cleaning of the interdental spaces with dental floss or interdental brushes, the Mundwohl mouth rinse without alcohol can usefully supplement daily dental care. Mouthwash alone is not enough to clean teeth and remove odor-causing plaque.
Lead Plants & Effect:
- Spearmint Organic - The clear, cleansing oil brings a fresh touch while being softer than peppermint oil. For fresh breath.
- Lemon Organic - Promotes freshness, cheerfulness and mental clarity and is the epitome of cleanliness and purity.
- Ravintsara Organic - A skin-friendly essential oil with a wide spectrum of activity when the immune defenses are weakened.
- Lactic Acid - Used to adjust the pH as well as for natural preservation.
- Sodium levulinate - Has an antimicrobial effect and serves as a natural preservative.
- Sodium anisate - Has an antimicrobial effect and serves as a natural preservative.
- Xylitol (birch sugar) - Is a sugar substitute. Compared to conventional sugar, xylitol does not attack the teeth. Rather: it acts against caries (inhibits caries-forming bacteria).
- Pentylene Gylcol - Moisturizes with antimicrobial properties.
- Betaine - Has a conditioning and moisturizing effect.
- Coco Glucoside - A sugar surfactant suitable for mild cleansing and good skin tolerance.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Xylitol, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil* org, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil* org, Cinnamomum Camphora Branch/Stem Oil* org, Coco Glucoside, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate, Lactic Acid, Limonene**.
* org = controlled organic cultivation,
** natural ingredients of 100 % natural essential oils
|Product weight:||0.31 Kg|