Crispy fish-shaped dog cookie with pollock from sustainable fisheries and local superfoods
May it be a little sea! Easy to digest and yet delicious in taste, with pollock from sustainable fisheries, potato flakes and a pinch of nettle - as a real treat in fish form, the cookies are particularly well suited for cleaning teeth and as a nibbling fun.
- Pollack is a supplier of high-quality protein, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins and minerals as well as trace elements such as iodine.
- Potatoes are alkaline, contain numerous antioxidants and are rich in potassium.
- Apples are real powerhouses and contain a lot of vitamin C. They are also good for the stomach and intestines. In addition, they are helpful for stomach and intestinal complaints, constipation and diarrhea and are increasingly used as a natural remedy and time-honored home remedy for dogs.
- Carrots are rich in fiber and thus also have a beneficial effect on intestinal activity. In addition, they contain carotenoids, which are essential for the development of vitamin A for the organism.
- Stinging nettle is increasingly used as a natural remedy and time-honored home remedy for dogs. Among other things, nettle can stimulate kidney activity, have a hematopoietic effect on red blood cells, lower uric acid and relieve diarrhea. In general, the use of nettles can have a positive effect on metabolism.
Ingredients: 45% pollock** (dried & ground), 45% potato flakes*, apples* (dried & granulated), carrots* (dried & granulated), 3% nettle powder*.
*Raw materials come from organic production, ** Raw materials from wild catch
Analytical constituents: Crude protein 27.1 %, crude fat 7.6 %, crude ash 2.9 %, crude fiber 3.2 %. 7,4 % moisture.
This list of ingredients corresponds to a full declaration in the sense of the guidelines of the "Bundesverband Naturkost Naturwaren".
|Product weight:||0.17 Kg|