Naturally refreshing oral care
Lips are often considered a symbol of sensuality. There are many reasons for this, including the fact that as organs of touch they are particularly sensitive and feel pleasantly soft. Lips consist of three to five cell layers, while the facial skin, in comparison, consists of 16 layers. In addition, the lips have neither sweat or sebaceous glands nor a protective hair layer. Lips can therefore be truly sensitive, especially when sun, wind and weather challenge delicate lip skin. Also, when a busy and stressful period at work causes a portion of stress or a cold weakens the immune system, painful lip irritations can occur. The delicate skin of the lips needs effective care, protection and quick relief, especially in the phases of the development and subsiding of cold sores and strained corners of the mouth.
Lip Acut Gel was specially developed for the care of irritated lips and corners of the mouth. On delicate lip skin it forms a cooling and protective film, regenerating the skin and relieving feelings of tension, tingling or itching. Soothing lemon balm water forms the center of the lip care. Combined with protective licorice root extract, pleasantly cooling spearmint essential oil and strengthening cistus oil, damaged lip skin is intensively cared for and soothed.
Guiding plants & effect:
- Spearmint Organic - Spearmint oil provides a pleasantly cooling freshness, especially for feelings of tension.
- Cistrose Organic - The antibacterial acting cistrose oil has soothing, wound healing, astringent properties. To the soul, the oil gives warmth, strengthens the personality and gives balance.
- Melissa water organic - With similar effects as the essential oil of lemon balm. It supports the regeneration of the skin in case of special lip irritations.
- Licorice root extract organic - Exhibits a protective, and regenerative effect. Among the ingredients of licorice root that determine its effectiveness are mainly the contained triterpene saponins with the main component glycyrrhizic acid.
- Aloe Vera Bio - Has cooling, skin-soothing and itch-reducing properties and provides stressed skin with extra moisture.
- Zinc PCA - Many enzymes of the skin depend on zinc as a central element. It is not the element zinc that acts, but zinc ions as they occur in salts and compounds of zinc. Zinc PCA acts as an antioxidant to protect against the breakdown of collagen by UV rays and moisturizes.
- Sorbitol - Is extracted from the fruit of the mountain ash (rowan) tree. On the skin, sorbitol is able to hold water molecules on the surface and serves as a humectant
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Melissa Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Stem Water,* org, Alcohol* org, Sorbitol, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance (Parfum)**, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil* org, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil* org, Cistus Ladaniferus Oil* org, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice* org, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract* org, Glycerin* org, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Zinc PCA, Limonene**, Eugenol**, Linalool**, Citral**.
* org = certified organic cultivation,
** from 100% natural essential oils
|Product weight:||0.02 Kg|