Intensive Color Result & Natural Coverage
Logona Nourishing Plant Hair Color gives hair an intense color result with natural coverage and a healthy shine. The high-quality, vegan powder formula consists of organic henna and other purely natural coloring plant substances.
The Logona plant hair color are 100% NaTrue certified. The extra finely ground plant powder allows the color pigments to adhere particularly well to the natural hair structure. In order for the color pigments to optimally attach to the hair, it is recommended to free it from all residues. For this purpose, the Logona Natural Shampoos or the Logona Mineral Earth Pretreatment are suitable for an even more intensive deep cleansing.
Color shade: The shade CHOCOLATE BROWN is particularly suitable for light brown to dark brown hair and gives a smooth, natural and intense shimmer. The hair is not lightened during application (see instructions for use).
The new Nourishing Plant Hair Color CHOCOLATE BROWN corresponds to the previous color designation 091 Chocolate Brown.
- 2x50g sachet of vegetable hair color powder.
- 1x15ml Color-preserving care treatment with organic nettle.
- Instructions for use
Lead active ingredient: organic nettle extract: Gives hair shine and additionally effective against dandruff and hair loss. On the skin, it has a soothing effect and improves the overall appearance of the Skin.
Organic henna extract: The leaves of the senna and indigo plant give the hair color, care and shine. From East Asia and India, the plant came via Egypt finally to Europe, where indigo largely replaced the previously used dyes. Senna leaves have mainly a nourishing effect.
Directions for use:
- Pre-treatment & Preparation: please read the enclosed instructions before use. Determine your desired target color based on her starting hair color. Free her hair from all silicones, dandruff and styling residues. In the best case, use the liquid Logona shampoos. For a residue-free deep cleansing, we recommend a Logona Mineral Earth pre-treatment.
- Stirring the color powder: Determine the amount of powder according to hair length and instructions for use. Put the powder in a bowl and boil the appropriate amount of water. Mix it with constant stirring to the powder until a smooth, slightly solid consistency.
- Application of the plant hair color: Protect your hands and clothes. Apply the mixed powder strand by strand to freshly washed hair until all your hair is covered. Then remove all color residue from the skin and cover your hair with the enclosed heat cap. Additionally, wrap a towel over your head. Tip: Additional heat intensifies the coloring process.
- Application time: The plant hair dyes can remain in the hair for up to 2 hours, the longer the application time the more intense the result. For longer and/or thicker hair, a longer exposure time is recommended. Color shade CHOCOLATE BROWN requires an exposure time between 30 min - 2 hrs.
- Rinse: Rinse the hair afterwards with warm water (without the use of shampoo). Note that you should wait up to 24h to the next hair wash for optimal color adhesion.
- Fixing the color & aftercare: Apply the color-preserving care cure organic nettle on the freshly washed out hair. Leave the cure on for about 5 minutes and then rinse. The color-preserving care cure with organic nettle extract completes the hair coloring process. It smoothes the hair structure and locks in the color pigments. For well-groomed hair, easy combing, a long-lasting color result & a healthy shine.
Ingredients (INCI): Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder, Henna*, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, Maltodextrin Aqua (Water), Alcohol*, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Inulin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Linoleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Corn Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mica, Glycerin, Arginine, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract*, Citric Acid, PCA Ethyl Cocoyl Arginate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Linolenic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Linalool**, Limonene**, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).
*from controlled organic cultivation
**natural essential oils
|Product weight:||0.16 Kg|