Holle Infant Goat Formula 2 - from 6. months
The alternative infant formula for cow's milk-free feeding. For the organic follow-on milk 2 from goat's milk EU organic goat's milk is used. All ingredients are strictly controlled and guarantee the highest possible safety.
Suitable after the 6th month as part of a mixed diet of bottle-feeding and formula. The organic follow-on goat's milk can be used following breastfeeding, Holle organic infant milk formula 1 or instead of any other follow-on milk.
For healthy infants, after 12 months of age, goat milk formula is an ideal food. Holle organic goat milk-based infant formula contains all the nutrients, including vitamins and minerals, that an infant needs as part of a mixed complementary feeding diet.
Packaging Information: If you prefer the original outer cartons for shipping, please note that this item includes 6 individual packages in each carton.
- Breastfeeding is ideal for your baby. Therefore, Holle recommends exclusive breastfeeding during the first 6 months. Check with health care professionals if your baby needs supplemental feeding or if you are unable to breastfeed or breastfeed adequately.
- Holle organic goat's milk-based infant formula should not be used in case of cow's milk intolerance, since cow's milk and goat's milk have partly the same protein components and an intolerance or allergic reaction can occur with both milks. If there is a proven cow's milk intolerance or a suspicion of one, the pediatrician must determine an individual course of Action.
Allergy information: Contains milk, milk products.
Preparation: Quick and easy preparation. The milk powder is shaken with boiled water. (Instructions are additionally on each package).
- Step 1: For efficient cleaning, boil the bottle, the ring and the nipple for 3-5 minutes before use.
- Step 2: Boil the water and let it cool down to about 50° C. Fill half of the water into the bottle.
- Step 3: Measure the amount of powder according to the table and pour it into the vial. To do this, fill the measuring spoon and smooth with the back of a knife.
- Step 4: Shake the powder and half the amount of water vigorously. Add remaining water and shake well again. Allow to cool to drinking temperature (37° C)
Ingredients: Whole goat milk powder*1 38.5%, maltodextrin*, vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, canola oil*), lactose*, starch*, calcium carbonate, calcium hydroxide, calcium citrate, algae oil2, L-cystine, ferrous sulfate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide , vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12.
*From organic farming,
1 100g powdered infant milk is made from 284ml whole milk,
2 contains DHA (required by law for follow-on formula).
|Product weight:||0.45 Kg|