Let your hair shine - With a touch of bronze.
The natural hair colour Khadi Light Brown colours your hair in a warm, light brown shade. The result is always unique: depending on your starting colour and grey content, the hair shines in a light, warm shiny brown tone to a rich light brown with reddish reflections.
Khadi hair colour is 100 % natural, vegetable and vegan. Valuable ingredients such as indigo, henna, amla and bhringaraj ensure an expressive colour and smooth shine. You can also easily cover grey or white hair with this plant hair colour.
Khadi Light Brown contains no artificial ingredients such as azo dyes, ammonia or peroxides. The natural ingredients strengthen your hair by coating and conditioning each hair like a glaze. It feels strong and healthy. The result: shine, volume and radiant shades.
- Clean your hair with a silicone-free shampoo. Khadi recommends pretreating blond, highlighted or heavily damaged hair - for example with a mixture of khadi pure henna and golden touch. In this way, you pigment it optimally for khadi light brown and ensure that the full colouring power can unfold.
- Stir Khadi Light Brown with 50 degree hot water until you have a spreadable paste. A teaspoon of alkaline salt in your colour, lowers red components and further intensifies the depth of colour.
- Use a brush to spread the natural hair colour evenly through your hair: strand by strand - all the way to the ends. If you only want to colour your roots, leave out the lengths and tips.
- Leave Khadi Plant Hair Colour Light Brown on for between 30 to 120 minutes. The longer the colour is absorbed, the darker the colour result will be. Then rinse with clear water - done.
- Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the natural hair colour unfolds. If you then use a Khadi hair oil, you fix the colour pigments for a long-lasting result. Wash out the oil after 20 minutes with a natural shampoo.
Note: Every hair is different - just as we are all different. Therefore, results may vary with natural hair colors. It is best to test the Khadi natural hair color on an inconspicuous trial strand first.
Ingredients: Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder (Indigo), Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder (Henna), Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Eclipta Alba (Bhringaraj) Leaf Powder, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Powder.
|Product weight:||0.15 Kg|