Let your hair shine - In a rich brown.
Khadi plant hair colour dark brown colours your hair in a rich brown shade. The result varies depending on your original colour. With light hair you get a shiny medium or dark brown, with dark hair a strong dark to black brown.
The natural hair colour is 100 % natural, vegetable and vegan. Valuable ingredients such as indigo, henna, amla and bhringaraj ensure a rich, dark colour. The special feature of the khadi dark brown plant hair colour: It contains the highest indigo content of all brown tones for an intensive colour result.
The plant pigments of the khadi hair colour cover each individual strand like a colour glaze.
- Clean your hair with a silicone-free shampoo. If you have white, lighter hair or very damaged hair and prefer a dark result, we recommend pre-pigmentation with khadi Colour Prep.
- Stir Khadi Dark Brown with 50 degree hot water until you have a spreadable paste.
- Distribute the natural hair color evenly with a brush in your hair: strand by strand - to the tips. If you only want to dye your roots, skip lengths and tips.
- Leave Khadi plant hair color Dark Brwon to soak in between 30 to 120 minutes. The longer the color is absorbed, the darker the color result will be. Then rinse with clean water - done.
- Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the natural hair color unfolds first. If you then use a Khadi hair oil, you fix the color pigments for a long-lasting result. Wash out the oil after 20 minutes with a natural Shampoo.
Note: Every hair is different - just as we are all different. Therefore, results may vary with natural hair colors. It is best to test the Khadi natural hair Color on an inconspicuous trial strand first.
Ingredients: Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder, Eclipta Alba (Bhringaraj) Leaf Powder, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Powder.
|Product weight:||0.15 Kg|