Let your hair shine - in a velvety, shiny golden brown.
Honey meets chocolate - Khadi golden brown colours your hair in a velvety, shiny golden brown. The purely herbal active ingredients give your hair intense colour reflexes and provide rich care. Khadi golden brown brings naturally radiant colour, volume and shine to your hair!
Your individual result depends on your natural starting hair colour: It ranges from a shimmering amber shade to rich, velvety golden brown. Bring golden shine and powerful resilience to your hair!
Valuable, purely plant-based ingredients give your hair intense colour reflexes and provide rich care - intense colour, powerful volume and healthy shine in one step!
- Clean your hair with a silicone-free Shampoo.
- Stir Khadi Golden Brown with 50 degree hot water until you have a spreadable paste.
- Distribute the natural hair color evenly with a brush in your hair: strand by strand - to the tips. If you only want to dye your roots, skip lengths and tips.
- Leave Khadi plant hair color to soak in between 30 to 120 minutes. The longer the color is absorbed, the darker the color result will be. Then rinse with clean water - done.
- Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the natural hair color unfolds first. If you then use a Khadi hair oil, you fix the color pigments for a long-lasting result. Wash out the oil after 20 minutes with a natural shampoo.
Note: Every hair is different - just as we are all different. Therefore, results may vary with natural hair colors. It is best to test the Khadi natural hair color on an inconspicuous trial strand first.
Ingredients: Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder*, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Powder*, Eclipta Alba Whole Plant Powder, Pomegranate Fruit Peel Powder, Ziziphus Jujuba (Ziziphus / Sidr) Leaf Powder*, Ziziphus Spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Leaf Powder*, Azadirachta Indica (Neem) Leaf Powder*, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Powder*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder*, Matricharia chamomilla (Chamomile) Flower Powder*.
*from controlled organic cultivation
|Product weight:||0.15 Kg|