Let your hair shine - in a shimmering, mysterious blue-black.
With the plant hair colour Khadi Indigo, you can colour your hair a dark, deep black with a shimmering blue nuance. Let yourself be fascinated by the bluish play of light in your hair.
The natural hair colour is purely vegetable and vegan. Because Khadi Indigo consists of 100% pure indigo. This ensures a deep black and covers all base colours. However, for medium blonde or lighter hair, as well as for grey and white hair, you need a pre-treatment with the khadi Color Prep.
Khadi Indigo is also suitable for blending reddish shades if you want to achieve an ashy tone. Or use it as a rinse conditioner to reduce a red cast.
Khadi Indigo colours your hair completely naturally. The colour pigments coat each individual hair. It feels strong and healthy - and shines in a shimmering, mysterious blue-black.
- Cleanse your hair with a silicone-free shampoo. Please pre-treat light blond, white or grey hair with khadi Color Prep - with an exposure time of 30 to 60 minutes. We also recommend pre-pigmenting blond, highlighted or heavily damaged hair with khadi Color Prep so that it absorbs the colour evenly.
- Mix the powder into 50 degree hot water. Stir with a whisk until a spreadable paste is formed. Add a teaspoon of alkaline salt to the Khadi Plant Hair Colour Indigo, it colours faster and the durability is improved.
- Apply the natural hair colour evenly to your hair with a brush: strand by strand - from the lengths to the tips. Unless you only want to colour your roots - then spread it only there.
- Leave Khadi Indigo on for between 30 and 120 minutes. The longer the plant hair colour is left on, the darker the colour result will be. To refresh the natural hair colour, you only need 20 minutes. Then rinse with clean water and you're done.
- Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the natural hair colour unfolds. If you then use a Khadi hair oil, you fix the colour pigments for a long-lasting result. Wash out the oil after 20 minutes with a natural Shampoo.
Note: Every hair is different - just as we are all different. Therefore, results may vary with natural hair colors. It is best to test the Khadi natural hair color on an inconspicuous trial strand first.
Ingredients: Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Powder.
|Product weight:||0.15 Kg|