Let your hair shine - in a radiant brunette that is second to none
Khadi plant hair color nut brown colors your hair in a medium to dark brown tone. The result has a very individual effect and varies depending on your original color: with gray or light hair, you get shimmering dark blond to an intense medium brown. If your hair is darker, you get a rich, darker chocolate brown.
Effective plant extracts such as indigo, henna, amla and bhringaraj give your hair an intense dark color and also completely cover white and gray hair. The natural hair color is 100% natural and vegan - without synthetic ingredients such as ammonia, peroxides and parabens.
The plant pigments wrap around each and every one of your hairs like a nourishing glaze. It feels strong and healthy. You get fullness, shine and an irresistible nut brown.
- Clean your hair with a silicone-free shampoo (for example, the khadi Neem Shampoo). Whether you have white, light or dark hair, you can apply Khadi Nut Brown immediately - without pre-pigmentation. However, for blonded, highlighted or heavily damaged hair, we recommend pre-treatment with Khadi Henna or Light Brown so that your hair absorbs the color evenly.
- Stir Khadi Nut Brown with 50 degree hot water until you have a spreadable paste. To keep the tone intense and cool, be sure to maintain the temperature. A teaspoon of alkaline salt in your color, lowers red components and further intensifies the depth of color. Stir Khadi Nut Brown warmer, it colors in reddish shades and slightly lighter.
- Distribute the natural hair color evenly with a brush in your hair: strand by strand - to the tips. If you only want to dye your roots, skip lengths and tips.
- Leave Khadi plant hair color nut brown to soak in between 30 to 120 minutes. The longer the color is absorbed, the darker the color result will be. Then rinse with clean water - done.
- Do not use shampoo for 24 to 48 hours. During this time, the natural hair color unfolds first. If you then use a Khadi hair oil, you fix the color pigments for a long-lasting result. Wash out the oil after 20 minutes with a natural shampoo.
Note: Every hair is different - just as we are all different. Therefore, results may vary with natural hair colors. It is best to test the Khadi natural hair color in nut brown on an inconspicuous trial strand first.
Ingredients: Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Powder (Indigo), Lawsonia Inermis Leaf Powder (Henna), Emblica Officinalis Fruit Powder (Amla), Eclipta Alba Leaf Powder (Bhringaraj), Azadirachta Indica Leaf Powder (Neem).
|Product weight:||0.15 Kg|