Rich in fatty acids, this unique oil restores elasticity, balance and smoothness to skin. Precious, organic seed oil of the Japanese tree famous for Green Tea. Traditionally used as hair oil. It is ideal for sensitive skin as it softens, conditions and moisturizes. For irritated skin: it has a soothing effect and relieves redness. For dry, rough skin: it restores elasticity due to the high content of GLA (gamma linolenic acid), an essential fatty acid vital for maintaining normal skin function. It also soothes acne outbreaks and irritated skin. Regulates cell metabolism and secretions from the sebaceous glands to restore balance and unclog pores, which helps prevent acne from starting. Cold-pressed.
- For irritated skin: soothing effect and relieves redness.
- For dry, rough skin: restores elasticity.
- For acne breakouts and irritated skin: fights acne, restores normal oil balance and unclogs pores.
- Naturally skin-friendly. Precious cold pressed, organic quality oils are optimal for skin care. They are rich in essential fatty acids, lecithin, vitamins and vital substances.
- Primavera has a deep respect for nature and ultra-high integrity. Spreading organic and biodynamic (Demeter) farming worldwide through their fair trade cooperative projects in over 18 countries, Primavera is a world leader in aromatherapy-based products. Free of synthetic preservatives, colors and fragrances. Never tested on animals.
|Product weight:||0.12 Kg|