Important Note: Breastmilk is the best food for your baby. We encourage you to breastfeed exclusively during the first six months of your babys life. This is also the recommendation of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Packaging information: If you prefer to order 1 or more packaging units, please note that each carton contains 5 individual packages.
1. Bring fresh drinking water to a boil and allow to cool to approx. 40-50 ° C / 104-122 °F.
2. Pour ½ of the required amount of water in the bottle.
3. Add the amount of powder to the vial according to the table. To do this, fill the measuring spoon and strip.
4. Close the vial and shake vigorously.
5. Add remaining amount of drinking water and shake well.
6. Check at drinking temperature (about 37 ° C / 98.6 °F).
Ingredients: whole goat milk powder* 38.7%, lactose* (from milk**), vegetable oils* (sunflower oil*, rapeseed oil*), galacto-oligosaccharides* (from milk**), L-choline, calcium carbonate, microalgae oil from C. cohnii (contains milk**), oil from Mortierella alpina (contains milk**), L-cystine, sodium chloride, calcium hydroxide, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, tri-sodium citrate, iron lactate, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulfate, potassium iodide, sodium selenite, vitamin K1, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12.
* from organic farming
** cow’s milk
† sunflower oil contains linoleic acid, rapeseed oil contains both linoleic and α-linolenic acid
|Product weight:||0.58 Kg|