More natural tastes better!
Nibbles from biodynamic cultivation: Crispy snack made from spelt flour, gently baked in sunflower oil and refined with the best spices - a treat that tastes better naturally. That's a promise!
Knowing where it comes from: It is important to us that you also know where the ingredients of our products come from. Therefore we founded the "Knowing where it comes from" initiative at MOGLi. For example, the demeter ingredients of the spelt balls garden herbs come from:
- Germany: Demeter spelt flour
- Austria: Demeter spelt flour, Demeter maize flour
- Poland: Demeter spelt flour
- Denmark: Demeter spelt flour
- Lithuania: Demeter spelt flour
- Hungary: Sunflower seeds - processed into oil in Germany
Organic herb mix:
- Germany: carrot powder, spinach powder, parsley, dill tips, rock salt
- Egypt: Onion powder China: Carrot powder Spain: Tomato powder, Sweet pepper powder
- Mexico: agave syrup powder
- Turkey: Oregano The herbal mixture is produced in Germany.
- Organic baking powder Italy: Potassium tartrate (from organic grape juice)
- Poland: Sodium hydrogen carbonate (sodium bicarbonate) Corn starch produced in Austria, with corn from Austria, Italy, Romania, Croatia
Ingredients: spelt flour* 51%, sunflower oil* 26%, corn flour*, spice mix** 9% (tomato powder** 4%, carrot powder** 3%, agave syrup powder**, oregano**, onion powder**, sweet paprika powder**), salt, baking powder** (corn starch**, acidifier: potassium tartrate from grape juice**, raising agent: sodium hydrogen carbonate).
*from biodynamic cultivation
**from organic farming
|Product weight:||0.04 Kg|